by corinne iaia

June 10, 2016

A DAY IN BROOKLYN

Isn't it strange that I only live a bit over an hour outside the city, yet Brooklyn seems as though it might as well be a thousand miles from here? Last week I finally got around to making a day of it. I went in for a concert and spent the rest of the day doing a little eating exploring - ok, and eating. I have to say, I was quite impressed at how much quieter it was than downtown Manhattan. I hadn't been to Brooklyn in years and really liked the more laid back vibe and how much slower paced it was. It rained on and off that day, but it was all made better by a stop for lunch at a Mexican restaurant called Burrito Bar and Kitchen (original name, right?) for some guacamole and those delicious and spicy margaritas - just the way I like them. I'm not usually that into doughnuts, but would highly recommend trying out Doughnut Plant. Word has it that they were the inventors of the square doughnut, and I have to say they were pretty delicious! I'm looking forward to going back again soon and would love any other recommendations - comment away!

I've linked my outfit details below as well, in case you're interested!

{J Brand Jeans, Zara Blouse, Michael Kors Leather Jacket (similar here), Tory Burch flats, Chanel Bag (similar here), Hermes Bangle}
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig