by corinne iaia

June 08, 2016

TATCHA BALANCED PORE PERFECTING WATER GEL

By now you would have seen me speak about my current day time moisturizer of choice: the Tatcha Balanced Pore Perfecting Water Gel. This new launch from one of my all-time favorite skincare brands is a really good one. I have been using this without fail daily for it's lightweight, fluid, and non-oily illuminating properties. Here's what you need to know about this welcome addition to my skincare routine and to Tatcha's moisturizer lineup:

Let me start off by saying that this isn't your average moisturizer. It's an illuminating 23k gold-infused water gel moisturizer that's both supremely lightweight (like a liquid) and moisturizing (like a drink of water for the skin). Like I mentioned previously, it contains a blend of 23k gold, Leopard Lily, Dokudami and Japanese Wild Rose to hydrate, balance, clarify, and tighten pores while giving a sheer radiance to the skin. I'd say it's the most perfect day time moisturizer for those with oily or combination skin, but I'd be lying if I told you this little gem wouldn't work for all skin types. Although it's so fluid that it's runny, it still seriously delivers on the hydration front and works it's magic while you forget you applied it at all. Oh, and let's not forget how perfectly it sits under makeup. 


*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig