by corinne iaia

July 07, 2016

A LITTLE NUXE LOVIN'

If you've been reading my blog since the beginning (April 2014 to be exact), you'll know that one of my longtime favorite body products has been Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse. I have tried so many luxurious body oils and moisturizers, and yet, this one stands as the most fast-absorbing, deliciously scented option out there. So naturally, I was excited to test out a few other products that the brand has to offer, and here are my thoughts on my favorites...

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse - You know my love for this product is real. It's a wonderful dry oil that smells like heaven, is absorbed quickly, and comes in convenient spray packaging for easy, mess-free application. I've done a full review here, if you'd like a more in-depth rave on this multi-tasking hair, body, and face oil.

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Or - This stuff is like the J. Lo approved version of the original oil that we all love so much. It has the same delicious smell and nourishing, lightweight texture, but it contains tiny golden shimmering mineral particles to amp up the glow factor. If you are headed somewhere special and need to your limbs to look amazing...look no further than this beautiful radiant oil.

Nuxe Rêve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm - This is another longtime love of mine, and is truly unlike any other lip balm on the market. The thick, almost gritty, balm smells of orange and honey and contains a hefty dose of Vitamin E and Honey to nourish and plump the lips. It is one of the most effective treatments for chapped lips, in my opinion, and I even love leaving it on my lips overnight so that it sinks in as I sleep. I'm always so surprised to find it still there in the morning and my lips feeling plumped and silky smooth.

Nuxe Rêve de Miel Hand and Nail Cream - If you love the scent of the lip balm, you are going to go crazy for the scent of this hand cream. Think...the same effects of nourishing Honey and Vitamin E, but for your hands. I have been keeping this on my desk and applying it daily and have noticed my nails and hands look more youthful, soft, and my nails stronger. Talk about a handbag must-have...

Nuxe Nuxuriance Anti-Aging Eye and Lip Contour - This lightweight, yet nourishing cream does double duty at counteracting the effects of aging on both eyes and lips. It contains Saffron and Bougainvillea to help prevent wrinkles, tighten the skin, lighten dark spots, and of course depuff and brighten. I am obsessed with this little multi-tasking gem and even notice the lines around my lips appear much smoother and more taught in addition to the skin around my eyes. Double duty products that work wonders like this one are must-haves in our busy lives!

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig