by corinne iaia

July 06, 2016

CHAMPAGNE HAIR VIBES

When founder, Rachel Katzman, found herself soaked in champagne on her birthday, the results were surprisingly tousled, sexy, effortless, and of course, luxurious-feeling hair. So, using this as the inspiration for a new generation of hair products, she developed Cuvée Beauty. Champagne inspired hair, with fragrances sourced from Grasse, France, the fragrance capital of the world? Count me in. 

Having already been a big fan of the exact type of hair Katzman wanted to recreate, I knew this line would be a great fit in my daily routine. I am always trying to achieve that exact hair...swishy, soft, tousled, effortless...that's exactly what I look for in my end-result. It just always ends up taking a few more steps than planned. Let me just say, Cuvée cut out the middle man and made it much easier to obtain that look without as much styling or retouching. 

The Cuvée Complex is a hair elixir that contains a blend of multi-vitamins to restore hair back to health and a neutral texture. It's meant to be used in-shower, but is nothing like any of the other heavy hair masks I've used before. You use this lotion in between your shampoo and conditioner and are left with soft, healthy, swishy hair that feels light and never overly moisturized. For someone with heavy hair that tends to sit on the oilier side of the spectrum, this treatment is nothing short of a godsend. I've found that after using it for a few weeks consistently, it has helped keep my hair and ends looking super nourished...even though it's been almost a year since my last cut (shhh...). 

Then there's the Cuvée Texture Spray, a product I can't quite contain my excitement for. It sits somewhere in between a texturizing spray and a wave spray, but it does the best of both, and manages to cut out the need for an extra product. The smell is nothing short of addictive, and I love the movement it creates in my hair, whether it's used wet or dry, it helps to give me that lived-in texture and slight bend that I'm always trying so desperately to create. Luckily, you don't have to worry about overdoing application either. The lightweight and conditioning formula allows you to spray it on your hair when it's wet to create a bit of wave, and then again once it's dry to hold the style in place and add that second-hair feel. You need this in your hair product arsenal...immediately.

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig