by corinne iaia

July 08, 2016

LAURA MERCIER'S NORDSTROM EXCLUSIVES

You all know how much I love a palette and a good nude lip, so when these new iconic Laura Mercier collections were released exclusively at Nordstrom counters, I had a feeling I was looking at a few new makeup bag essentials. If anyone knows how to do classic colors and muted palettes, it Laura Mercier. You'll want to pay attention here, these sets contain just about all you'll need for a summer getaway. The three sets pictured consist of the following...

Flawless Icons Eye & Cheek Palette - This must-have eye and cheek essential palette comes in a sleek palette containing eight of the brand's beloved neutrals Eye Colours and two Matte Radiance Powders in a highlight and bronze shade. The shadows are truly some of the best in my collection, I always find myself reaching for them as no matter the finish, the texture is always so buttery, pigmented, and blendable. I also love the shade selection (Vie En Rose, Cashmere, Minx, African Violet, Stellar, Boudoir, Guava, and Espresso Bean), as there is the perfect balance between pale neutrals, rich shimmering browns, an unexpected but wearable violet, and a dark matte shade perfect for creating definition. As for the powders, I am not sure why I haven't tried these before - they are amazingly smooth, give a gorgeous glow to the skin that makes you look as though you've been airbrushed, and the shades couldn't be more on point. This will be going everywhere with me this summer, and beyond...

Twist & Pout Collection in Nudes and Roses - Each of these sets pairs the perfect lip color to its complementing liner, taking the guesswork out of choosing how to do just that. The Roses set contains a Lip Parfait Creamy Colourbalm in Raspberry Ripple and a Lip Pencil in Naked, while the Nudes set contains the shades Cinn-ful and Hazlenut Tea, respectively. I'm a longtime fan of the Creamy Colourbalms for their rich moisturizing finish and pigmented color, but I am so impressed by the lip pencils as well. The texture is lightweight, smooth, and doesn't sink into fine lines because of the perfect texture. At $25 for each kit, this is a complete steal (value of $49 if purchased separately) and I love that you're not left with a shade you won't use - the colors are beautiful

Get yours while they're available, exclusively at Nordstrom counters. 

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig