by corinne iaia

August 10, 2016

IS "DRAPING" THE CHICEST WAY TO APPLY BLUSH?

I have been pretty devoted to using a combination of Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes and cream blushes (I have a few favorite formulas) in recent months, due to their second-skin nature. That was until I discovered the Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo thanks to an Influenster box. I had seen it prior to it landing on my doorstep and had already known that I would get on with it pretty well. I love a good finely milled powder blush that offers a customizable result - which is exactly what this is - but better.

I have the shade Kink & Kisses, which is described as a mixture of petal peach and peachy rose. The two shades can be used individually, swirled together, or used for contour and highlight. It basically does the job of 5 different products, while creating a flushed glow that lasts for 24 hours. The texture of the blush is also so light that it almost feels creamy, creating a natural satiny 'your skin but better' finish.

In the photo above I employed the recommended "draping" technique with my application. I took the blush up onto my temples, my cheeks, and even my eyes to add a certain glow that one can only otherwise achieve through dancing or other physical activities. I am definitely addicted to this very French look; only mascara, a nude lip, a light base, and the blush created this barely there face. 

Have you tried the Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo yet?

*product provided by Influenster.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig