by corinne iaia

August 16, 2016

SUPPLEMENTING BEAUTY

You heard right - we're talking about beauty from the inside, out

I have to admit, when it comes to all the possible areas of my beauty routine, the one lacking most in consistency is vitamins and supplements. Even that statement is generous; there is no routine. So when I heard about the new easy (and tasty) way to get the nutrients I need to improve my skin health, I was all ears. Olly gummy vitamins are available for a variety of purposes, but the one I'm most interested in is skin. Can these babies really improve the condition of my skin? Let's find out...

The Olly Vibrant Skin Plump Berry Vitamin Gummies contain a blend of nutrients to hydrate skin from the inside out, including Hyaluronic Acid (duh!), Marine Collagen, and Sea Buckthorn. If you don't already know, Hyaluronic Acid is known for its ability to plump and moisturize the skin, Marine Collagen strengthens your skin structure, and Sea Buckthorn provides antioxidant nourishment for healthy skin. 

I've been snacking on taking the recommended 2 a day since I received them and have noticed a real difference in my skin. It looks smoother, and feels plumper and more moisturized. I will definitely continue use as well as my path to better skin from the inside...and am definitely interested in trying other formulas. 

What beauty supplements do you recommend?

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig