by corinne iaia

September 28, 2016

CHRISTOPHE ROBIN PURIFYING SHAMPOO

Can you tell I'm all about the hair lately? I've been lightening up the makeup load and spending the extra time focusing more on skin and haircare, especially going into fall. As you know if you're a regular reader here, I recently lightened my hair a bit during my first ever balayage experience. As a result, I switched up my products in favor of a more hydration and texture-inducing routine.

The Christophe Robin Purifying Shampoo. You already know I'm a massive fan of his product range, and use the products on a daily basis. So, when I heard about the Purifying Shampoo, I knew it was going to become a welcome addition to my hair routine. For reference, I have thick, straight hair, with oily roots and dry ends and it tends to that need quite a bit of product to maintain any volume and texture. I've been using the Purifying Shampoo once a week to do the following:

-Soothe the scalp
-Eliminate dandruff 
-Reduce excess oil

The formula uses jujube bark extract to soothe and cherry blossom extract to moisturize. I love how light, bouncy, and perfectly balanced this leaves my hair. After using this, my hair feels softer, my roots feel less oily, and my ends are more moisturized. Another amazing product from Christophe Robin.

Have you tried the Christophe Robin Purifying Shampoo yet?

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig