by corinne iaia

September 06, 2016

FOUR PRODUCTS TO TRY

Maybe they didn't qualify for their very own reviews, but these products are the ones I noticed I'm reaching for quite often lately. There's something about the weather or the time of the year that has me wanting to wear as little makeup as possible; only doing what's most effective. These are the products that create big impact with minimal effort, almost giving me a bit of the French-girl vibes I've always been after...

Lancôme Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Cream-Gel - Because you know how my love for the brand has been growing lately. I've also been dabbling in their skincare because my complexion has been favoring gels and lightweight skincare products as of late, and Lancôme has quite the selection. This Hydra Zen cream in particular makes for a fabulously light, yet intensely hydrating and redness calming treat for skin that's irritated, or just needs balancing. I love how it works equally well for morning or night, so it's a great one if you're looking to streamline your stash. I have a feeling this one is here to stay.

Lancôme Lip Lover Dewy Color Lip Perfector in 332 - This gloss/lipstick hybrid has become a go-to favorite recently for it's hit of face-brightening pink and longevity. It sticks around much longer than your average gloss but gives that full look to the lips that we're all after.

Clinique Lash Power Flutter-To-Full Mascara - I've been using this mascara nonstop since it landed here because of its ability to give you whatever level of lash impact you desire. It has a clever dial-up applicator that allows you to choose just how lashy you want to be at any given time. Twist it to the fullest option for big-time lashes and a seriously smudge-proof formula that washes off in rubber tubes at the end of the day. No raccoon eyes necessary.

Chanel Rouge Allure in 169 Rouge Tentation - A glorious lipstick from Chanel's latest collection, this moisturizing and glossy option is the easy-to-wear brick red shade I've been after. I love how it can be swiped on in a hurry and manages to make my lips look fuller and more perfected. As a bonus, reapplication isn't an issue because it glides on as easily as a tinted balm, but deliver much more impact.

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig