by corinne iaia

September 26, 2016

SUPERBALANCED SKIN

As I type this, I realize just how long it's been since I've raved about a new foundation. The truth is, I've been frustrated with even my usual favorites over the past few months because of the heat. I swapped my flawless, covered look for a more natural lightweight look; opting for click-pen concealers and coverage only where necessary. Then, the Clinique Superbalanced Silk Foundation landed on my desk and based on the description, ("controls oil, yet hydrates where needed") I knew I had to give it a go. This could be the one, right?

Spoiler alert: RIGHT. I can't say enough good things about this little glass jar of skin perfecting base. It gives a sheer to medium coverage that feels comfortable on the skin when applied. I also love that it seems to blur imperfections and smooth over unwanted rough texture instantly. It's creamy enough that you only need a dab on each side of the face to really get a naturally beautified look, and it somehow looks even better once it's settled into the skin a bit. Talk about dreamy stuff...

P.S. Now is the perfect time to give this new foundation a go as well. Clinique is offering this adorable sprinkle-covered makeup bag chock full of minis perfect for a getaway with a purchase of $27 or more. Available at Macys


*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig