by corinne iaia

October 14, 2016

GIORGIO ARMANI LIP MAGNET LIQUID LIPSTICK

I think we can all agree that this is one of the most exciting lip launches of 2016. As I've mentioned before, I'm not a huge fan of the drying uber-matte liquid lipsticks this year has seen, so when I heard about the Giorgio Armani Lip Magnet Liquid Lipsticks I knew it would be a fabulous alternative. 

According to Armani, these are, "the first liquid lipstick with intense colors and extremely fine texture." I have to agree. The consistency is weightless and provides a moisture-balancing veil of super pigmented color. These are called "magnets" for the way that the color adheres to the lips like a second skin. The finish is matte in the sense that there is no shimmer, but these are not your typical mattes. They are vibrant and contour the lip with a velvety stain like texture that doesn't leave your lips dehydrated. Even throughout the day, as the color wears off a bit, you're left with a beautiful and very concentrated color stain that isn't patchy or drying in the slightest. The applicator was designed perfectly for a precise swipe of color, and easily creates a defined and clean lip line. 

If you're looking to wear color this fall; make these your statement piece. They are the one 'can't live-without' lip product of the season, hands down. 

I've swatched the shades I have above so you can get a sense for the texture and vibrancy (I did a very quick, gentle swipe - but these can be built up even more). From left to right; 400, 301, 600, 601, 507, and 505. My favorite of the bunch is surprisingly the purply-mauve 600, it's a beautiful wine-like color perfect for fall.

Have you tried these yet?

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig