by corinne iaia

October 26, 2016

ILIA'S NOT JUST FOR GREEN BEAUTY LOVERS

Ilia is a brand I've heard talk of among the green-beauty set for some time now, but the entirely new-to-me brand is actually worthy of much more hype than it receives. I started with the brand by testing out two of their hero products, and one new accessory...a buttery soft brush. Here are my thoughts and why I think you should place an order, like, now.

Ilia Soft Focus Finishing Powder in Fade Into You - The name pretty much sums it right up in this product's case. This über finely milled powder suits any and every skin tone and works wonders in real life pore-photoshopping. I love how smooth it makes my skin and the veil it creates to boost makeup longevity, without ever looking like powder (*shudders*), I love even more that it has an extremely fine bit of radiance in it to keep the complexion from looking flat. No makeup, makeup lovers - this one's for you.

Ilia Finishing Powder Brush - Your new do-it-all brush; the perfect tool to apply the aforementioned powder in the most seamless way imaginable. But wait, there's more. It's soft, tapered shape makes it quite versatile, and I love it for applying a very airbrushed bit of color to the cheeks, and a blown out bronze to the rest of the face. I also can't go without mentioning how luxe it is in general, the quality is completely amazing.

Ilia Lipstick Crayon in 99 Red Balloons - Are you into that whole Parisian-It-girl makeup look? If the answer isn't yes, Google Jeanne Damas and then you'll know why I love this lip crayon. It makes it easy to apply the perfect, pigmented and creamy color to the lips in whatever shape you please. Whether that means you want to overdraw your lip line (à la Jeanne) we won't tell...

This is green beauty gone luxe, and it's done in a way that French-it girls would very much approve of.

*pr samples included.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig