by corinne iaia

October 21, 2016

LANCOME ENERGIE DE VIE

Two Words. Streamlined skincare. I've said it before and I'll say it again; because I personally have been struggling with this piece of advice for years. Being a product addict is a hard gig, eh? I can't stop myself from trying new products. And I mean all the damn time. So the past few months have been about trying to find what in my (extensive) product lineup really works and what should get kicked to the curb, and there are a few products that have helped make that process much easier. Enter, Lancôme Énergie de Vie. Is it just me, or is Lancôme killing it lately with the product releases? 

Énergie de Vie is all about protecting the skin from the stressors of today (pollution, stress, lack of sleep) and doing so with lightweight, ultra hydrating textures. I am here to say that these products have done just that, and helped reduce the need for too many additional products. They are easy to use, and I imagine, will suit a variety of skin types due to their comforting textures and a collective slogan like "made of unstoppable energy." Now, tell me, who doesn't want that?

Lancôme Énergie de Vie The Smoothing & Glow Boosting Liquid Moisturizer - If it's dewy skin you're after, say hello to your new best friend. This antioxidant packed liquid moisturizer feels cooling and comforting on the skin, and is lightweight like a serum for easy product layering. I love how it provides such amazing hydration, while managing to brighten and awaken the skin almost instantly. It's like an energy drink for the skin!

Lancôme Énergie de Vie The Foam Cleanser - I've always been a foaming face wash kind of girl, so this really hit the spot for me. I love that it foams enough to cleanse the skin thoroughly, but it leaves skin feeling balanced and smooth afterwards instead of stripped, as some cleansers can do. What's more; it seems to refine my pores completely after each wash, and definitely has helped with texture issues over time as well. 

Lancôme Énergie de Vie The Overnight Recovery Sleeping Mask - Now this is a stunner of a product. If you're a fan of K-Beauty and bouncy, hydrating textures, you'll love this. This overnight mask not only feels amazing to the touch, but it melts into the skin and instantly comforts and hydrates without leaving a sticky residue. I love how bright and smooth my skin looks the next morning, thanks to ingredients like goji berries and lactic acid. I use this multiple times a week in place of a night cream and my skin has been loving the results. 

Have you tried the Lancôme Énergie de Vie line yet?

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig