by corinne iaia

October 21, 2016

LAURA MERCIER CANDLEGLOW COMPLEXION

You know how much I love lightweight, glowy textures (and Laura Mercier's Candleglow Foundation). So, when she launched two new products in the range I was more than a little excited. Right now, I'm all about a very lightweight base that sits somewhere in the middle of matte and dewy, and that doesn't cover the skin completely. I have a full review up on the Candleglow Foundation here, if you're interested, but today I'm chatting about my two new favorites from the brand that work perfectly to create that glowy bit of coverage that still looks like skin.

Laura Mercier Candleglow Sheer Perfecting Powder - A lightweight, sheer setting powder that leaves skin with a beautiful lumonisity. I absolutely love how this powder manages to sit on the skin like "skin" thanks to the finely-milled texture. It not only helps to create an airbrushed quality and help with makeup longevity, but it also makes the skin look lit-from-within and glowy in a subtle, natural way - no shimmer particles here. It's become my new go-to setting powder of choice for the unbeatable candle-light glow it brings skin!

Laura Mercier Candleglow Concealer and Highlighter - A concealer and highlighter in one? Count me in. This is a lightweight concealer and highlighter that works great in the undereye area and on cheekbones for a skin-like coverage and added dose of radiance. I especially like using a very small amount of my regular concealer and then tapping this on any dark areas to bring light. I also think that it makes for a beautifully subtle highlight that looks natural and dewy. Not to mention, it can be tossed into your bag and is perfect for on-the-go touch ups without making things look cakey.

*pr samples included.
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524447053633&site_refer=GGLPRADS001&prod_id=0400092967042&cagpspn=pla&CAWELAID=500002830017009035&catargetid=500002830005596667&cadevice=c&gclid=CjwKEAjw-abABRDquOTJi8qdojwSJABt1S1ORdZWZd8xvUmJ4KtJdeIyhAOBX5PI3SzzfXWzHhOL8xoCaybw_wcB
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig