by corinne iaia

November 07, 2016

ALGENIST REVEAL CONCENTRATED LUMINIZING DROPS

Scared silly of chalky powder highlighters? I know the feeling. I love a good cheekbone beam just as much as the next guy, but sometimes that powdery look actually has the opposite effect of healthy and glowy. So, I'm constantly on the hunt for more natural, less glittery products that will give me a bit of illumination and perk up my complexion. The new Algenist Reveal Concentrated Luminizing Drops tick all the boxes...

These lightweight liquid drops contain a beautiful color correcting and luminizing pearl complex that glides onto the skin smoothly and evenly. I love how these can be patted into the skin for a barely-there glow, or layered up for a more full on saw-me coming highlight. I also have been enjoying mixing in these drops with my primer or foundation for a bit of a sheered-out and glowy effect, that never changes the finish of my satin bases. If you're a real no-makeup girl, I'd even recommend mixing the luminizing drops into your moisturizer and spot-concealing for a true to life model-off duty vibe. 

The formula is available in 3 shades, so it's easy to find one that suits you. I have a fair complexion (about a 10 or 20 in Chanel foundations) and none of these are too dark for me, especially since they can be worn sheer. Rosé is a beautiful soft petal pink, Champagne is an über-flattering rose gold, and Pearl reminds me of the inside of seashells...they're all gorgeous!

Have you tried these yet?

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig