by corinne iaia

November 15, 2016

Darphin Lumiere Essentielle

With the temperatures dropping, I like to incorporate more moisture into my skincare routine whenever possible. But, being someone with combination skin, I also like to make sure that products remain lightweight and are fully absorbed into my skin. I have been a fan of the Darphin Essential Oil Elixirs for quite some time now, so when I heard that they were launching a new range of products called Lumière Essentielle, I knew I had to give it a go. 

There are two new products in this line. They include an Illuminating Oil-Gel Cream and an Illuminating Oil-Gel Serum. As I mentioned earlier, I like to add moisture into my skincare routine without using too many heavy, greasy layers. These products are both oil-gels, meaning they offer me the best of both worlds. They are lightweight in texture and super hydrating at the same time, while boosting radiance and creating a natural glow.

The Illuminating Oil-Gel Serum contains 7,000 micro-capsulated essential oils in it's featherlight formula, which are released as the serum is blended into the skin. It feels fresh, soothing, plumping and yet manages to offer the skin supreme hydration all at once. I love using this serum for a smooth and radiant skin, especially in the colder months.

The Illuminating Oil-Gel Cream helps to replenish moisture in the skin by transforming into a lightweight oil on contact. The cream's ultra-smooth formula also nourishes, plumps, and gives skin a boost of nourishment and glow. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig