by corinne iaia

November 14, 2016

What Is Your Beauty Signature?

In a world of beauty whose trends change daily, how do you stay true to you? I have personally dipped my toe into many trends - some far more ridiculous than others - only to come back to some variation of what I already knew worked for me. 

Everyone has features that they like more than others, so maybe the focus is on highlighting the good, or maybe it's more a statement signature than anything else. I've always loved a very defined eye, as I sometimes feel clownish in such heavy lip colors during the day time. Don't get me wrong, I love a bold lip for evening, but I like it done my way. For me, something that has always made me feel the best version of myself is winged liner. I love how it gives me a bit of an edge, but in a very feminine way. It's kind of like an unrecognized accessory, one that unfortunately can sometimes take shaky morning hands longer to do than it should. But...it's something that I like to wear, that makes me feel good, and that accentuates my big eyes. 

So tell me, what do you do as your beauty "signature"...even if it changes often?

For products used in this post, see below images:

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig