by corinne iaia

December 08, 2016

A Holiday Season De-Stress

We're nearing the end of a long week in the midst of the holiday rush. Between work and shopping, menu and travel planning, it seems the to-do list just keeps getting longer. I'm convinced it does every year, and the older I get, the more I imagine it will continue to do so. So, while complaining is always one option, what about a bit of pamper time right in the middle of that busy schedule? I mean, the list can wait, if only for a half an hour while we take a bit of a "me break." 

To me, nothing relaxes quite like bath and body products infused with the soothing properties of aromatherapy. Aveda is great for just that - and I swear - they have something for pretty much everyone and every ailment. Oh, and these products certainly wouldn't disappoint as gifts either! Who doesn't love a bit of a soothing treat?

Here are my current favorites from the line: 

Creme Cleansing Oil & Body Moisturizer - I've found my new favorite shower obsession! This creme cleansing oil is nothing short of incredible, as it lathers gently but leaves a moisturized feeling to the skin. I also swear that the layer of moisture that it leaves behind also helps with fragrance longevity, not to mention smells amazing on its own. Add a layer of the ├╝ber-rich accompanying moisturizer and you'll be defeating the winter-skin  blues in no time.

Body Polish - Scrub away your troubles with this smoothing polish that refreshes your skin and moisturizes at the same time. I love how baby soft my skin is, and I also find this scent to be perfect for groggy mornings - I swear it clears your head! 

And this insanely irresistible multi-purpose oil. Aveda makes amazing oils that can be used as bath additives so soften and scent, or as body and hair moisturizer. Although, the rosemary mint scent is probably my all time favorite one, because it's calming and awakening at the same time, thanks to that hit of uplifting peppermint.

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig