by corinne iaia

December 07, 2016

First Impressions: Rodial

Rodial is one of those brands I've been meaning to try for ages. The creative product names combined with promises of "plumped juicy" skin definitely spoke to me. So, after finally having given some of the products a proper go, I am here to dish my thoughts on each...

Rodial Snake Eye Cream O2 - I absolutely love the cushion-like texture of this eye cream. I'm someone who can be quite lazy about eye cream application, so one has to be truly enjoyable for me to reach for it daily. This one soothes my tired eye area and breathes life - literally, with oxygen - into my dull, dark undereye area. I also love how it helps with concealer application post-use.

Rodial Suede Lips - These soft, matte lip crayons are right up my alley. I knew as soon as I unpackaged these that they'd be favorites, and boy was I right. I love the creamy, but lightweight and pigmented formula that washes lips with stain-like color that's still opaque. They are the perfect way to wear mattes in the winter, as they're nondrying! My only complaint is I'd like them in even more colors, please and thank you

Rodial Palette - This is one of the few palettes I've encountered where every single shadow shade serves a purpose. I love the mauve-leaning neutral range of colors and how smooth and buttery the shadows are. This palette is also incredible for creating looks ranging from natural to vampy for nighttime thanks to the inclusion of a black shade. I'm a big fan of the number of matte shades included in this palette as well.

All in all, so far I am quite impressed withe the line. I think I will definitely be picking up some more products from them soon enough! What are your favorites from Rodial? I'd love to hear which products you love!

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig