by corinne iaia

December 24, 2016

Make This: An Easy, Festive Champagne Cocktail

There's just something about the holidays that has me wanting to cozy up on the couch in my favorite PJs, throw on a Christmas movie and grab a festive cocktail. While I'm no bartender, I do have a few easy recipes up my sleeve to bust out when the mood strikes. Best of all, the one I'm sharing today most likely won't require a separate trip to the liquor store, and it's relatively low in alcohol, so you can enjoy more than one 😉. 

Ingredients
Champagne (your choice of brand)
1/2 TBSP Rose's Grenadine Syrup
Orange Juice
Cranberries (garnish to taste)
2 Orange Slices

Instructions
Fill a Champagne flute a little over halfway with chilled champagne, then add the grenadine and fill the remainder of the glass with orange juice. Garnish the rim of the glass with an orange slice, and sprinkle in cranberries to your taste. Sip away!

Happy Holidays to all! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig