by corinne iaia

January 17, 2017

Getting To Know Sisley

Over the past month I've been lucky enough to test out some of Sisley's best products. While I wasn't new to the brand it's one that I had only experimented with a few times. What I had tried had been absolutely gorgeous (masks, eyeshadow sticks), so it's no surprise that I've discovered some new favorites in the brand. They are, of course, on the more luxe side of the spectrum, but I'd say skincare is an investment worth making and if you're going to do it - these are top of my recommendation list. Think beautiful packaging, gentle botanicals, and noticeable results.

Sisley Sisleyouth Anti-Aging Treatment - My new go-to face cream - but it's not just that. It's a treatment-in-cream that works day and night (thank you, Sisley) to combat early signs of aging and keeps my skin feeling smooth and supple. I also love that it seems to calm redness thanks to the gentle ingredients, while providing instant plumping. I find myself reaching for this non-stop, as it sinks in in seconds so that you can get on with your makeup routine...and get out the door faster.

Sisley Eye Contour Mask - I've spoken about this product's magical powers before, and I'm back to sing its praises once more. Whenever I'm feeling tired or my eyes look puffy, I layer on a coat of this soothing gel and it instantly gets to work de-puffing, moisturizing, and brightening. I've never seen eye masks worthwhile until I found this beauty. Try it for yourself, and thank me later.

Sisley Gentle Facial Buffing Cream - A beautiful product that's super effective and a joy to use. It's the only exfoliator I've been reaching for because it doesn't create redness or irritation, but instead, softens and brightens skin while clearing dead skin away quickly. I find this to be such a relaxing, almost ritualistic new step in my routine...and my skin has thanked me for it.

Sisley Botanical Floral Toning Lotion - There are few toners that provide true benefits enough to keep me using them consistently. This one, however, smells incredible and brightens, softens, and calms my skin after washing. It also removes any excess makeup left over on the skin, so you can tell you're getting a thorough clean. I swear when I use this before moisturizing, my skin stays hydrated longer. What more could you want?

Sisley Phyto Lip Twist Matte in #18 - The most perfect red I've found in years. It instantly brightens my complexion, and never goes dry or patchy on the lips like some mattes tend to. It's moisturizing and can be built up in color, and even works beautifully as a stain.

Have you tried any of these Sisley favorites?

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig