by corinne iaia

February 14, 2017

Products I Actually Keep In My Bag

Does anyone else find that somehow when you actually need a product on-the-go, that somehow all you have on you is a basic lipbalm? I have always been that person. I own more products than a normal person would encounter over the course of an entire lifetime, yet, don't have what I need when I need it. So, over the past few months I've devoted a pouch inside my bag to holding my essential beauty products. You know, for those just in case moments. I rarely touch up my makeup throughout the day, but when I have to be somewhere on short notice, I'm ready with these:

Tata Harper Replenishing Nutrient Complex - Just like they say, it's like a vitamin for the face. Have you ever looked at your makeup midway through the day and just felt like your skin looks parched? This is exactly where this product comes in. I'll roll some into my palms and press it into my skin to reawaken and energize my skin. It also makes for a great skincare treat when you find yourself on-the-go and without a proper moisturizer...

By Terry Rouge Expert Click Stick in Bare Me - A hydrating, yet matte nourishing lip color in the best nude shade I've come across in quite some time. I love the way this clicks up as you go, so you're always getting a fresh bit of color. It's also perfectly shaped so that you can define and color in just one swipe.

Byredo Rose of No Man's Land Travel Spray - I purchased a set of these Byredo travel sprays last year, and I they are the best for travel. I am currently having a moment with Rose of No Man's Land; it's an amazing winter rose with a hit of pepper and fresh green notes. 

RMS Uncover Up - Coconut oil based cover up = the ultimate refresh. While I use powder to set my t-zone after I apply my foundation in the morning, I'm not one for adding extra layers throughout the day. This does the job of adding coverage where I need it without looking like makeup.

Aerin Beauty Cool Gel Eyeliner in 02 Essential Brown - I sort of "shopped my stash" a month ago and discovered this again. I'm absolutely in love with the cool brown shade that's flecked with a hint of metallic (no glitter) shine...not to mention it lasts all day without smudging. This is the ultimate product for amping up a look to make it evening appropriate in just a few seconds.

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig