by corinne iaia

February 06, 2017

Some Handbag Favorites

I have always loved handbags, and over the past few years I've invested in quite a few pieces that I know I will keep and treasure forever. Not everyone will want to invest in designer pieces, but to me they are something that, if taken care of properly, will carry you through the years and elevate outfits that would be otherwise pretty basic. I thought I would share a *few* of the pieces I've worn frequently over the last year, because if I tried to show you all of my bags in a photo-heavy post, you'd probably make it through about 1/10th of it. Here's a quick overview of some favorites, for all you handbag addicts out there...

Balenciaga Mini City Bag - I love this little blush pink bag. This bag is a small, but powerful statement that I love to wear with an all black outfit. It surprisingly fits everything I need as well, including a pouch with a few makeup products, my large Ferragamo wallet, phone and keys. I'm also a fan of how well the leather wears, as it already has a distressed look to it. 

Valentino Lock Medium Shoulder Bag - This is probably one of my most-used medium sized bags. I'll admit that it's a bit bulky as a cross body (size down for a better crossbody option), so I tend to use it as a shoulder bag. I carry it often when I travel, as it fits a bit more and always maintains its structured shape so well. The hardware is also undeniably beautiful, and a great option for those who want to make a statement without wearing a logo.

Gucci GG Small Marmont Camera Bag - For the logo lovers, this is probably my all-time favorite logo. The rebirth of the retro "GG" was such a great idea on Gucci's part. I love the smooth, scratch-resistant leather and the quilted chevron pattern. The color of the hardware is also something special - it's almost brassy, so it goes well with any type of other metal you may be wearing in your outfit. It also fits the same amount as my mini Balenciaga, but it zippers a bit more easily. This one is seriously love.

Chloe Marcie Small Crossbody - When I need a crossbody for a summer outing, this is the one I always reach for. I do have to transfer my wallet contents into a cardholder instead, but once that's done, this is a lovely bag that holds the essentials and is super comfortable to wear. I also think that Chloe's leather and detailed stitching is always stunning quality.

Miu Miu Matelassé Leather Clutch - The perfect pink clutch that reminds me somewhat of candy. I've always had a thing for Miu Miu's designs, and this piece is perfect for dinners out when you really don't want to lug around the kitchen sink with you. Such a feminine pick.

What are your current favorite handbag picks? Would you like to see a bag collection video next?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig