by corinne iaia

March 23, 2017

A Few Products I Can't Go Without Right Now

When it comes to new products, I'll admit I've become a bit of a creature of habit. What exactly do I mean by this? The more I have gotten to know certain brands, the more I have grown to love almost all of their new releases. I know well enough to ignore releases in certain product categories that I don't tend to use; but when they release something in a category that's up my street it heads straight to the "try right now" pile and into my current routine. After testing the above products for a few weeks, I can safely say that they have earned permanent spots in my routine. I am absolutely smitten with...

Sisley Phyto-Blush Twist - You know my love for Sisley's makeup is real, so I wasn't surprised that these were also incredible. Stick-like makeup always wins in my book, for obvious reasons, but it was the formula that won me over here. The consistency of these blush sticks is dreamy; they are creamy and apply impactful at first, but can be easily sheered out or built up, and the texture becomes powdery after it sets, but remains invisible. Yes, it's Sisley. So, yes, it's quite pricey - but these are worth it. I'd say...go for Fuschia, and if you're feeling extra ambitious, their highlighter shade, Glow, too. 

Hourglass Girl Lip Stylo - Hourglass can do no wrong in my book; I've yet to try something from this innovative brand that I don't like. I do, however, feel that they were lacking in variety of lip colors...but much to my delight they recently launched these creamy, smoothing twist up lipsticks. I love the way that the bullet is shaped, as it nixes the need for a matching liner, but also, the shade range is on point. Click that link and see for yourself 😉.

Tata Harper Replenishing Nutrient Complex - My skin is beginning to love products that are chock-full of naturally delicious ingredients. This silky oil is no exception. My skin drinks this stuff up the same way I finish my wine on a Friday evening after a long week. The morning after I use this, I notice a true different in the softness and radiance of my skin. It's all around brighter, smoother, and plumped...and it doesn't hurt that Tata promises 100% natural everything in her amazing line.

Darphin Hydraskin Eye Refresh Gel Cream - Darphin is hands-down one of my most trusted skincare brands. I go to them when my skin needs help, and this little tube of eye cream delivered what it promised, too. I love the lightweight, cooling gel texture of this eye cream, and that it helps to smooth and depuff the undereye area like nothing else. I am already addicted, I swear to you.

Colorescience Tint Du Soleil Protective Foundation - This creamy, almost-whipped sunscreen infused foundation formula manages to feel both lightweight and hydrating, yet provides some amazing coverage. I like that it can be worn more naturally - in a sheer, light layer - or built up - for more serious coverage. As I get older, I worry more and more about sun protection, and with an SPF 30 already in my makeup, that's one less thing to think about!

Y Et Beauté Lipstick in Tranquille - Looking at this ultra-luxe lipstick, would you ever guess that it was made with completely organic ingredients? I love its sleek, black packaging and the satisfying click it produces when closed...but I love what's inside even more. The scent is incredible and reminds me of vanilla frosting, and the texture is smooth and ultra-pigmented. I love the pink-rose hue of Tranquille, but I'm dying to try a few other shades as well. Check them out...these aren't to be missed!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig