by corinne iaia

March 26, 2017

Must Make: My Favorite Cocktail Recipes From Around The Web

Something I know we can all agree on is that there's nothing quite like a good cocktail after a long week (or day). While I'm all for a good craft beer or a glass of wine (my favorite), there's just something about a slightly more complex drink recipe that makes you feel a bit more satisfied. From simple spritzers to more complex drinks, here are the links to some of my all-time favorite tried and true cocktail recipes from around the web. Get mixin'!
  1. Chambord Kir Royale - Simple, classic and refreshing. I've always been a fan of bubbly drinks and this one is a fan-favorite. If you're having company and strapped for time, try making a batch of these...nobody will know it took you just five minutes. 
  2. The French Gimlet - St. Germain is one of the most delicious liqueurs out there, and this fruity-floral martini is enough to get you going, but makes for easy sipping. This is one of my go-to martinis. 
  3. St-Rita - An elderflower margarita...what more do I need to say? Try this for a unique take on a St. Germain cocktail.
  4. Blue Moon - No, not the beer. This is a really delicious, almost candy-like drink that involves violet liqueur and gin. This liqueur seems to be making a comeback in the craft-cocktail world and I'm all about it. 
  5. Bailey's Chocolatini - OMG. This tastes just like dessert in a glass and should be drank as such. It's such a yummy treat, but be warned...they go down easy.
  6. Mango Peach Sangria - Light and easy, this sangria is perfect for summertime sippin'. I love making this for a group, as it's an easy large-batch cocktail that only tastes better the longer it sits throughout the day (and the more glasses you've consumed). 
  7. La SeƱorita - If you haven't read the blog Kitchy Kitchen, you're missing out on some seriously yummy recipes and crazy-good food inspo. But, it's not just her eats you'll want to check out. This girl whips up some seriously unique (and delicious) cocktails that I've come to love. This rose water-mezcal recipe is my current favorite.
  8. Rosemary Spiked Lemonade - This is reasonably easy to make and uses ingredients you most likely already have on hand in your liquor cabinet and fridge. It's yummy and refreshing...who doesn't love lemons and vodka?
  9. Berry Breeze - This berry-lime combo is to-die-for and a perfect year round cocktail. 
  10. Lychee Martini - I know, it seems as though I'm on a fruit kick, but I told you I liked it sweet and refreshing. This fruit has a unique, addictive flavor that pairs perfectly with vodka.
What's your favorite drink recipe? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig