by corinne iaia

April 02, 2017

How To Get Your Glow Back After Winter

With the spring weather finally rolling in, we're all stuck wondering how on Earth we're going to get back our summer glow. It's been missing for what feels like ages (and probably was ages), but I must say that there are a few products that can get the job done in much less time than a whole summer. The best way to get glowing quickly is...

Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pad - I'll admit, it would usually be hard to convince me to use self-tanning products on my face. I'm not one who can pull off an overly bronzed look very easily; but these exfoliating wipes smooth the skin's surface while adding a light dose of healthy color. When I need to look alive and well rested - like I just got back from a quick trip to the tropics - I will use one of these. Trust me, all girls should keep these stocked for emergency situations.

Oribe Radiant Drops - This golden face oil gives the skin just what you'd expect it to - a quick hit of intensive moisture that is instantly absorbed into the skin but provides lasting effects. When I need my skin to glow, I use a healthy few drops of this oil before bed and wake up with plumper, healthier looking skin.

Tata Harper Illuminating Eye Cream - There's nothing that takes away a glow quite like tired eyes. This eye cream by Tata Harper is one of my absolute favorites, because, not only does it moisturize - it also gives a dewy luminous look to the area. Talk about an instant fix!

Pixi Vitamin Wakeup Mist - I'm always one who loves a face mist for revitalizing. This vitamin packed one from Pixi includes a bevy of brightening vitamins for a great pick-me-up mid day. I like to use it before and after makeup for an extra natural, awakened look.

Would you try these steps to bring back that healthy warm-weather look?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig