by corinne iaia

May 30, 2017

Darphin's Best

One look at this lineup will tell you that I'm a big fan of Darphin's skincare offerings. Their formulas are gentle, effective, innovative...and did I mention, French? Through years of exploring the best of the brand's lineup, I've found some products that I seriously swear by. From their unbeatably lightweight serums to dreamy oils that double as aromatherapy treatments I cannot recommend checking them out enough. "But Corinne, where do I start?" I hear you asking. Just keep reading; I may divulge my can't-live-without products from this cult Parisian favorite.

Darphin Intral Air Mousse Cleanser - A soft, mousse cleanser that removes all traces of makeup while toning and refreshing the skin. I love how soft and comforted my complexion is left after using this. 

Darphin L'Institut Youth Resurfacing Peel - It may be one of their newer releases, but it has quickly risen to the top of the ranks when it comes to my standbys. This small, but mighty jar of liquid contains a low level glycolic peel that polishes skin to perfection when used once a week. Best of all? It's super easy to use and never leaves my skin feeling irritated or looking red. I can't recommend this one enough.

Darphin Hydraskin Light Gel Cream - A classic for a reason. This pot of lightweight cream feels like a sorbet and hydrates the skin just as well as a richer cream without feeling like too much. It's my go-to warmer weather cream and I don't think I'll ever be without this one.

Darphin Ideal Resource Anti-Dark Circle Eye Illuminator - This eye cream does it all; brightens, de-puffs, and corrects. It also boasts illuminating properties that lessen the need for a ton of under-eye concealer, which I can appreciate, as someone who despises cakey makeup. 

Darphin Rose Aromatic Care - This delectably scented oil softens the skin and offers superior hydration and toning. I can't help but think that this also helps to calm stress when applied before bed; as the pure botanical scent soothes. You've also been warned - this beauty is addictive!

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig